How to Donate
Thank you for your interest in making a tax-deductible donation to the Disaster Response work of the OPC Committee on Diaconal Ministries (CDM).
We praise the Lord for the visible demonstration of compassion in His people as they seek ways to reach out to those who have suffered the consequences of major disasters.
- Visit Give.OPC.org and select "Diaconal Ministries."
Donate by Check:
Make check payable to:
- Orthodox Presbyterian Church
Designate on check:
- Donation to Tropical Storm Isaias (Leonardtown, MD):
- Write "Tropical Storm Isaias" on your check
- Donation to COVID-19 Pandemic Response Fund:
- Write "CPR Fund" on your check
- Donation to General Disaster Response Fund:
- Write "Disaster Response" on your check
- Donation to Refugee Relief:
- Write “Refugee Relief” on your check
- Donation to a Designated Disaster:
- Write the name of the disaster on your check (i.e., "Hurricane Harvey")
Mail checks to:
The Committee on Diaconal Ministries
Orthodox Presbyterian Church
607 N. Easton Rd., Bldg. E
Willow Grove, PA 19090-2539
Regarding Disaster Response Funds:
- The CDM maintains a General Disaster Response Fund.
- In addition, when a major disaster strikes, the CDM often creates a Designated Disaster Response Fund to receive contributions for that specific disaster.
- While the CDM is committed to utilizing donations designated for a specific disaster towards that disaster, on occasion a portion of the designated funds may remain long after the disaster response effort has concluded. In that case, the committee has the following policies in place:
- Any designated disaster response funds that remain two years after the date of the disaster may be transferred to the CDM General Disaster Response Fund.
- Amounts in the CDM General Disaster Response Fund over $50,000 may be transferred to the CDM General Fund.
How to Pray:
As you pray for the victims of a disaster, and the response workers and/or missionaries in the area, please also remember to pray for the CDM, that we may be diligent in our efforts to carry out an effective ministry of mercy in the name of Christ.
OPC Disaster Response Coordinator