How to Volunteer
Updated September 5, 2019
"If you enjoy the provision of love and fellowship within the church of Jesus Christ, be encouraged to pray for opportunities to spread that same love in service to those beyond your own local congregation—and when those opportunities come, embrace them! You won’t be disappointed by the strength and fellowship that God generously provides." - Rev. Robert Holda and Mrs. Wendy Harness wrote about the Harness Family's experience serving as a hurricane relief team in Houston, in the June 2018 issue of New Horizons.
Sign up to volunteer!
- OPC Disaster Response Volunteer Registry: CLICK HERE to register your interest in serving as a disaster response volunteer, and we'll contact you when the need arises. Thanks!
- Click HERE for a direct link to current opportunities to serve with OPC Disaster Response
Disaster Response is diaconal:
- Let your deacons know that you are interested in volunteering for hurricane response.
- Ask if they can help you put together a team from your church.
- Ask if diaconal funds can be used towards your transportation and food.
Contact OPC Disaster Response: